Saturday 12 September 2015

MAC Rebel & A Neutral Eye

 Summer is officially ending and the season of bold lips is beginning. To start this season off the right way I've decided to take the 'go hard or go home' approach to lipstick starting with Mac's Lipstick in the shade Rebel.

For the face...
To keep it nice and minimalistic looking I used Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in shade 110. A quick under the eye conceal with the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in shade Fair. A touch of pressed powder across my T-Zone using Rimmel Stay Matte and finally a hint of warmth into my ever pale skin using the Rimmel Natural Bronzer.

For the eyes...
I decided to add a little cat eye to this look to help bring it all together using a normal black liquid eyeliner followed by a mixture of mascara to bring some detail to the eyes.

For the lips...
Rebel Mac lipstick applied liberally all over. I should note that this lipstick bleeds quite a bit and would be best paired with a lipliner in a similar shade to ensure that crisp line.